Keeping your production department – prepress, press, bindery, and shipping – running efficiently is vital to improving your bottom line. Membership in PINE will provide you with the local and national resources you need to make that happen.
- Technical Hotline – provides quick answers to your tough questions. This free telephone consulting service has given countless members immediate help for technical and/or production problems.
- Annual Technical Trends Forecast in PrUA’s Magazine will help you anticipate trends in equipment and processes.
- Environmental & Regulatory assistance includes Plant Layout & Design, Compliance Remediation, Permit Application Process Support, Permit Reporting Support, Hazardous Materials Handling and more.
- Lab services can help troubleshoot a specific problem. Quality control devices include press test forms, color bars, process control targets, and many others.
- Saving Programs on Apple products, Shop Towels & Uniforms and FedEx and UPS Shipping Services offer significant savings.