When your HR tasks become overwhelming, we’re here to help.
Most printing companies do not have a dedicated human resources professional. The person responsible for HR generally wears many “hats”, and is often overwhelmed by the number day-to-day tasks they must manage in order to do the work successfully. There are HR laws and regulations, maintaining personnel policies, writing job descriptions, recruitment, retention, managing complex benefit programs, not to mention dealing with complicated employee problems.
We strive to lighten their load and help ease the burden by staying on top of the ever changing laws for each state in our area. We host regular webinars on topics that are important to your business and are here to help when difficulties arise.
Some of our programs include:
- HR listserv connects you to other HR professionals.
- Online Recruitment Platform to help you find qualified employees.
- Annual Wage & Benefit survey.
- Discounted placement services through Semper.
- Seminars and webinars for HR professionals – check out our calendar.
- Job Descriptions and Appraisal Forms.
- Labor Hotline and Issues Counseling (See EANE below)
- Effective Hiring and Termination Practices
- Union Employers Assistance
- Staff Support from HR professionals