We are looking for a detail-orientated Order Processing Specialist to join our customer service team! They will build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally, which is an important component in RELYCO’s promise to be “wildly reliable” in service to our customers.
Summary – The role of the Order Processing Specialist is to manage all assigned orders to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. They should be a detail-oriented, highly motivated professional with excellent communication and listening skills and a positive attitude. They will develop strong relationships with numerous stakeholders and communicate frequently with external and internal groups, to include customers, vendors, warehouses, sales, purchasing, and accounting, concerning order status, inventory discrepancies, shipments, and invoices. This position will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a high level of Relyco stock product knowledge.
- Verify accuracy for all stock orders.
- Sync e-commerce orders from Magento to Sales Force.
- Calculate shipping charges.
- Charge credit cards for customers not on terms.
- Send order releases to the correct warehouse.
- Follow up on order status and shipments.
- Upload tracking every morning from UPS and FedEx to Sales Force and send out the tracking emails for the orders that shipped the day before.
- Responds to inquiries within the customer service email inbox.
- Assists customers ordering through the e-Commerce store via calls and on-line chat.
- Provide freight quotes to the sales team.
- Assists customers with product or service complaints.
- Work closely with purchasing on item movements, trends, and stocking discrepancies.
- Create action items to address any customer quality concerns.
- HS Diploma
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Skilled communicator