We are looking for a detail-orientated Estimator / Customer Service Representative to join our customer service team! They will build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally, which is an important component in RELYCO’s promise to be “wildly reliable” in service to our customers.
Relating to the customer’s experience
The role of the Estimator / Customer Service Representative is to create detailed and accurate requests for quotes, negotiate best terms for RELYCO and provide pricing feedback in a timely manner to Sales. This role requires the ability to effectively communicate and work with all departments within RELYCO, customers and vendors.
The Estimator / Customer Service Representative must have a thorough understanding of the interactions between departments and be able to relate to the customer’s experience. By providing efficient solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction, this position aims to increase customer retention, upsells and referrals. This position is full-time and reports directly to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain high level of technical product knowledge
- Participate in pre-production meetings to review new business opportunities
- Create and analyze specifications to make informed quoting decisions
- Create RFQ’s, item numbers and item descriptions and send to the appropriate vendors
- Answer any questions or concerns from vendors during the RFQ process and follow up if pricing is not provided in a timely manner
- Review quotes to ensure they meet requirements and negotiate with vendors for the best pricing and delivery
- Compare vendor proposals and provide summary feedback to Sales
- Assist customers ordering through the eCommerce store via calls and online chat
- Manage all vendor stock and custom order processing
- Track order progress and provide order status updates to customers and sales until order is delivered in acceptable condition
- Update orders and job folders to ensure accuracy of the item description, cost, additional charges and information that accounting will need to invoice accurately and in a timely manner
- Create shipping documentation and schedule pick-up requests for orders
- Create Action Items for customer quality concerns
- High school diploma, GED or high school equivalency completed
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm