PINE (Printing Industries of New England) has been a successful industry association for over 130 years. As the only regional trade association for the printing industry serving Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, we’re a member’s best advocate, providing services to various types of printers and graphics companies.
The mission of PINE is to provide business relationships, expertise and education that ensure the strength and profitability of member companies in the graphics, print, packaging and digital communications industries in its six-state region.
PINE is focused to deliver both local and national solutions to its membership through:
- Increased Sales
- Leveraging Industry Resources
- Fostering Strategic Alliances
- Savings Programs
- Government Advocacy
- Ongoing Communications and Networking
- Expert Technical Resources and Industry Research
- Finding, Developing and Recruiting Quality Employees
- Promoting Printing and Emerging Technologies