Printing Industries of New England (PINE) has successfully served the printing and graphic communications industries for over 130 years. As the region’s only trade association representing Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, we provide comprehensive services to our printer and graphic communications company members serving as their best advocate on the local, state, and national level.
Our mission is to provide business relationships, expertise and education to ensure the strength and profitability of member companies in the graphics, print, packaging and digital communications industries within our six-state region.
PINE is focused to deliver both local and national solutions through:
- Print Promotion and Increased Sales
- Education and Training
- Leveraging Industry Resources
- Fostering Strategic Alliances
- Savings Programs
- Government Advocacy
- Ongoing Communications and Networking
- Expert Technical Resources and Industry Research
- Finding, Developing and Recruiting Quality Employees
- Promoting Printing and Emerging Technologies