Membership in PINE
There are various types of membership in PINE, each with a varying dues structure. The following describes the membership categories of this association.
When you join PINE, you also become a member of Printing Industries of America. Collectively this federation is the world's largest trade association for the graphic communications industry with 7,000 members in North America.
Become a member today by downloading one of the applications below. If you have questions or need additional information, contact Tad Parker at 508-804-4114, TParker04@pine.org.
- Active members are companies that are directly involved in the manufacture of printed material. This includes all printing companies, prepress, binding, finishing and specialty companies. Download application
- Associate members are comprised of vendors who supply the industry with equipment, consumable products or specialty services such as consulting, financial services and more. (Materials & Suppliers application. Services Application)
- Design Agency/Publishing members are firms whose primary service is creative and graphic design, and a firm that does not maintain print production equipment. Download application
- Mail & Fulfillment members are companies whose primary service is mailing, list maintenance, fulfillment with supplemental capabilities. Download application
- In plant members are organizations that maintain print production equipment and perform print production needs for the parent company with no outside sales. Download application
- Print management members are firms that provide specialized print consulting services for clients who need various work done by printing companies. Print management members, widely known in the printing industry as print brokers, do not maintain print production equipment. Download application
- Education members are defined as secondary and post-secondary educational institutions that offer a graphic communications training curriculum. Download application