Welcome to the PINE Recruitment Platform
PINE’s Job Board is now the PINE Recruitment Platform and now includes a number of new features for both employers and job seekers.
With one login PINE members can post jobs for free locally and chose to broaden their reach by purchasing a package on PIA’s national Job Board at a discounted rate. New features include:
- Create and manage a career page on your website by embedding code from the Platform
- Communicate confidentially with job seekers within the Platform
- Perform background checks on prospective employees at discounted rates
- Utilize the discounted placement services available through Semper for temp, perm and direct to hire
- Additional employer options to come
Discounted placement services through Semper
Need skilled personnel for short term or long term flexible staffing, trial to hire, and direct hire placement? Temporary and Flexible staffing through Semper International might be the perfect solution. Semper International is a personnel resource for employment in the printing industry. They are co-branding partners with PINE. There is a discount for members with this staffing agency, which specializes in the print, copy and digital industry. Click to learn more.
For Job Seekers
The Recruitment Platform is free for any job seeker to use. You will need to register to post your resume. Once registered, you can add your resume either via upload or build your resume online. New features include:
- Apply online for open jobs
- Utilize the Platform’s Job Agent to be notified when a job is posted matching your criteria
- Communicate confidentially with potential employers within the Platform
Disclaimer: Printing Industries of New England (PINE) is not responsible for and accepts no liability for either errors or omissions regarding information posted to this site. We reserve the right to edit, reject or remove any posting to this site. We do not knowingly accept postings that are not bona fide, nor do we knowingly accept postings that misrepresent, mislead, discriminate or intend to discriminate on any illegal basis or which are otherwise illegal.