Most printing companies do not have a person devoted 100% to human resources. So, the person responsible for HR is wearing many “hats” causing them to feel frustrated with the plethora of laws and regulations, maintaining personnel policies, writing job descriptions, managing complex benefit programs, not to mention dealing with complex employee problems.
Let us help you wear that HR hat.
National HR listserv connects you to other HR professionals
Job Boards to help you find qualified employees
Seminars and webinars for HR professionals – check out our calendar
Model job descriptions and appraisal forms
- Labor Hotline and Issues Counseling
- Effective Hiring and Termination Practices
- Union Employers Assistance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Staff support from HR professionals
- National HR Resources
- And much more!