Utilizing both local and national resources as a PINE member – from credit reports to national economic forecasts – can help you improve your bottom line. Our most popular financial services include: benchmark studies of financial performance, wage surveys, group buying discounts, credit & collection services, and financial publications.
In addition, our services can have a substantial financial impact on other areas of your company like production, human resources, customer service and regulatory compliance.
We are saving $15,000 a year on our credit card processing fees with the CardConnect discount buying program. The savings we’ve experienced more than covers our membership dues.Rick Tardiff
Numerous savings programs
Utilizing the combined buying power of members PINE and PIA have negotiated discounts on the products and services you use every day. Save on everything from shoes and eyewear, shipping, credit processing, FSC certification and more. See our buying program page for more information.
- BB Direct
- CardConnect - credit card processing
- Clean Uniforms & More, Discount Wiping Towel Program
- Constellation, electricity provider
- CostRatesAdvisor.com – budgeted hourly rates (BHR) software
- Experian Credit Reports
- Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) Discounts
- Government Printing Sales – Bid Solicitation Services
- KirkpatrickPrice – audit services and compliance assessments
- Performance Plus Global Logistics
- Semper International
Credit & Collection Services
In partnership with the Printing Industry Credit Bureau (PICB) we provide a range of credit & collection services for members including:
- Collection Services
- Riskee Business, PICB’s free web-based tool, provides members unlimited access to their extensive database of collections cases.
- √Check It Company; You Check It, a FREE and easy to use web portal to government sponsored web-sites that provides real-time, free information in determining a customer's viability and stability.
- Credit Risk Assessment Reports: We Check It Reports are compiled in ‘real-time’ using hands-on, extensive research while using 21st century tools and public records as the basis for findings.
- Credit and Collection Consultations
Click here for more information
24/7 Credit Reports from Experian
Experian’s SmartBusinessReports.com, covering more than 27 million U.S. companies, provides business credit reporting services directly to members 24/7. Members receive discounted rates on Experian’s Credit Score reports (formally Intelliscore) and premium Business Profile Plus reports (formally BPR Intelliscore Plus).
Credit Score Report (Formerly Intelliscore)
Experian’s standard summary report which gives a credit score ranging from 1 to 100.
Business Profile Report Plus (Formerly BPR Intelliscore Plus)
Experian’s comprehensive report, which includes the credit score with trade payment details.
Visit PINE’s SmartBusinessReports.com portal to purchase your reports. If you haven’t done so already, you will need to create an account to purchase reports.
Dynamic Ratios – improved to help your business. The national financial benchmarking tool for the printing industry now includes data manipulation and financial modeling features.
PINE's Annual Wage and Benefit Survey furnishes key information about wages, policies, and benefits specifically about our industry and region.
Economic Flash Reports
Members receive regular updates from the Printing Industries of America’s Economic and Market Research Department via email. These updates, referred to as “Flash Reports,” are concise advisories that focus on the hot topics affecting the printing industry.
Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE)
Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE) is a network of professionals who hold positions in finance and administration at member printing companies. PIFE members receive information and education on what it takes to successfully manage a company’s finance and administration functions and to stay abreast of the latest technologies and keys to profitability. A free core service, benefits include a listserv and an annual conference.
M&A, Business valuation services
New Direction Partners is PINE's endorsed M&A partner. They offer complete merger and acquisition and business valuation services and consulting for the printing and packaging industries. Learn more at www.newdirectionpartners.com.