on your shipping and logistics activities.
DLS Worldwide, one of the largest third party logistics companies in the country, offers full truckload, partial truckload and less than truckload freight services to PINE members. They have the buying power of a $1.5 billion company and are able to provide members the benefits of their size. Their network uses most of the common carriers you are using now, so the rates go down and you continue to use your favorite carrier. Savings start for most members at 20% and go higher for specific types of freight and moves.
Their online logistics platform provides you instant access to the industry’s best rates from over 100 qualified carriers and they have negotiated special pricing and carrier concessions on behalf of PINE members.
- They work with abundant printers on a nationwide level
- They have arranged for R&L carriers to waive lift gate fees for PINE members.
- They have arranged for YRC to waive tradeshow access fees for PINE members.
- They have arranged for most carriers to waive rate increases for oversized skids, extreme length, oversized skids or irregular dimension shipments
- They provide FREE educational programs to help your people proactively reduce re-weigh and re-class charges and unforeseen billing issues.
To request a courtesy rate review and gain access to PINE pricing and carrier concessions contact Steve Haas, 612-296-1806, email@example.com.
Check out the video below with Steve Haas and Michael Makin for more on the program.