Winning an Award of Excellence is a powerful marketing tool — regardless of your company size. It’s your chance to distinguish yourself from the competition, to get the attention of potential customers looking for a proven printing partner. It provides a great opportunity to interact with your clients, increasing confidence and trust and ultimately boosting sales. PINE’s Awards of Excellence is the premier regional graphic arts competition that acknowledges and honors superb craftsmanship in the creation, design, and production of top quality printed materials.
From our 2017 judges
In 2015 we added a Student Awards competition to coincide with our Awards of Excellence. The competition is open to students enrolled in a graphic arts program in New England at the time the work is produced. The work must have been produced by the student (from native file through finished product) between January 1 and December 31 within the facility of the institution in which enrolled.
2017 winners book
Benefits of Winning
- Increased name recognition in the industry and with potential customers
- Improved customer relations to help expand current business
- Opportunities to gain new leads and win new business
- Valuable exposure through news releases to trade and business publications, newspapers and industry Web sites
- FREE entry in Printing Industries of America’s Premier Print Awards for Best of Category winners
- FREE self-promotion kit from PINE to help you inform your customers of your success
- Winners will be recognized on the PINE Web site
- Use of AOE (Awards of Excellence) Winner logo on your website and printed materials to strengthen your brand identity
- Great morale booster – everyone loves being part of a winning team
- Unique award honoring your win
Contact Christine Hagopian at 508-804-4152 with questions.
We have won our fair share of awards…but when your piece goes to the national competition and wins a Benny you know it’s special. That national recognition resonates with customers and is the perfect tool for the sales team.Rick Tardiff
FREE Premier Print Award entry As a Pinnacle (Best of Category) winner in our Awards of Excellence competition, your winning piece is automatically entered into the Printing Industries of America’s Premier Print Awards competition. The entry process is handled entirely by PINE. There is absolutely no cost to you. Since it’s inception, 460 Pinnacle winners in PINE’s Awards of Excellence competition have been entered in the Premier Print Awards which have gone on to win:
- 23 Benny Awards
- 1 Best of Division
- 55 Awards of Recognition
- 167 Certificates of Merit